"Too often we view giving as a chore that ought to be done rather than as an opportunity to be a steward who is rich toward God and a living image of His generosity." – Revolution in Generosity
Partnering with The Fold financially can take many different forms:
Stock & Employer Matching Gifts
Stock Gifts: Do you want to give a stock gift and avoid capital gains taxes while ensuring the future of The Fold? The Fold can facilitate these types of gifts for you.
Employer Matching Gifts: Companies around the country are willing to partner with their employees in giving to non-profit organizations like The Fold. The Fold is a 501©3 corporation which many employers are willing to support. If your employer has a matching gift program, you can increase the impact of your gift to The Fold by participating.
Participate in our Honor or Memorial Plan:
Is there someone in your life that you want to honor with a special gift? Perhaps there is a special day coming – a birthday, Mother’s day, a holiday, etc. Maybe someone has impacted your life in a significant way and you want to do something special to honor them. Give a gift to The Fold in their honor.
"I want to give the amount indicated below, In Honor of..."
When a loved one passes away, you want to do something to remember them for the impact they had in your life. There is no better way to do that than to give a gift to The Fold, where their life will continue to impact the lives of teens and families who are walking through the process of healing, transformation and embracing Christ as their life.
**For information on Planned Giving, click here**
Planned Giving: Do you want to give a gift other than cash that will continue to give to the future of The Fold? Planned giving includes gifts from wills, estates, insurance products, retirement accounts and trusts. The Fold can facilitate these types of gifts for you.
- Legacies/Bequests – Many of our supporters make charitable gifts by making The Fold a beneficiary in their will.
- Gift of Life Insurance – Some of our supporters no longer need their life insurance, that was purchased years ago and donate the policy to The Fold.
- Pooled Income Fund – Your gift of money, marketable securities, or both may be invested together with similar gifts from other supporters.
- Charitable Lead Trust – Individuals with very large estates can use a charitable lead trust to benefit The Fold and pass principal to family members with little or no tax penalty
- Gift of Retirement Plans – Your IRA assets will be transferred to a charitable remainder trust, the trust will provide life income to the beneficiary and then an eventual gift to The Fold
Product donations are always welcome! Both our Boys’ and Girls’ home have wish lists.
You can view our wish lists by clicking here
Wish List 2011 (updated 1.17.2012)
- 3 shower curtains (Shower stall 54" x 78") - NOT SEE THROUGH
- 3 shower curtain rods (To fit 3' wall)
- Heavy duty rug for mud room
- Entry way rug that would go with blue carpet
- Box Fans
- Inspirational movies with a good message no higher than a PG rating, (Saving Sarah Caine, Glory Road, The Rookie, Up, Tangled, Because of Win Dixie, Eight Below, National Treasure, Wall-e, Matilda, Ratatouille.)
- CDs (Any New Christian CD's or Artists: Generous Mr Lovewell by Mercy Me, Heaven and Earth by Phil Wickham)
- Bathroom Rugs (machine washable for in front of showers about 17x24 or 30 is fine, no color preference)
- Books International Adventure Series (Dayuma by Ethel Emily Wallis, Peace Child by Don Richardson, Against All Odds by Jim Stiller, Living on the Devil's Doorstep: From Kabul to Amsterdam, Lords of the Earth by Don Richardson, Tomorrow You Die by Reona Peterson Joly)
- Snow shoes and skiing equipment
- Yarn for crocheting
- Push mowers
- Cleaning supplies and Laundry detergent
- Local restaurant gift certificates
- Cards and Games (regular playing cards, Catch Phrase, Things, Bop It)
- Curtains for the girls rooms
- Mesh bags for sports equiptment
- Pots & Pans
- Ping pong table
- Sports equipment (baseball gloves, bats, etc.)
- Table clothes
- Plastic gloves
- Funds for Home Décor
- 1 White refrigerator (no freezer) (dimensions 31 in. wide X 30 in. deep X 67 in. high)
- DVD Movies: The Passion of the Christ, The Nativity
- A simple desk (not computer)
- Adult mountain bikes
- Tea Kettle, Gas BBQ Grill
- Digital Voice Mail system
- G and PG DVD movies
- ACE Video Curriculum approx: $400
- Rosetta Stone Language Packs
- Softball gloves and balls, Basketballs, Volleyballs, Adult Mt. Bikes or all-terrain bikes, Frisbees, footballs
- Rakes, Snow Shovels, Wheelbarrows, Postage Stamps
- McDonalds, Subway, KFC, Pizza Hut, Applebee's, 99, CBD
- Multiple push lawnmowers, Tractor mower
- 2 Post Auto Lift
- Tire Changer
- Gas Barbecue Grills, Refrigerators, Microwaves
- Industrial Floor vacuums
Capital Building Project:
- New Boy's Home Building
- Retreat Center Addition and Gymnasium