THE FOLD FAMILY MINISTRIES
- Verbal Inspiration of the Bible: We believe the Holy Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, to be verbally inspired of God in the original manuscripts; infallible, inerrant, and God-breathed, a perfect rule of faith and practice (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:21).
- The Trinity: We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14).
- The Lord Jesus Christ: We believe that God, the Son, who has always existed, became a man (without diminishing His deity) by virgin birth through Mary. He lived a sinless life and as the infinite God-Man took upon Himself the sins of all men, died in their place and satisfied God concerning their sins. (Matthew 1:18; Luke 1:31; John 1:1-3; 3:16; I Peter 2:24; I John 3:5).
- We further believe in the literal, physical resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. He was then ascended and exalted to the right hand of God as the Great High Priest of all believers. We believe that Jesus Christ will physically return (Act 1:9; I Corinthians 15:3-4; I Thessalonians 4:16-17).
- The Holy Spirit: We believe that the Holy Spirit is a Divine Person, who convicts the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment, and that He is the Supernatural Agent in regeneration, baptizing all believers into the body of Christ (the living Church), indwelling and sealing them unto the day of redemption (John 14:26).
- Man: We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but that in Adam’s sin, the race fell, inherited a sin nature, and became alienated from God; and, that man is totally depraved and, of himself, is utterly unable to remedy his lost condition (Romans 3:23; 5:12; 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9).
- Salvation: We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by His grace and received by one’s personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (apart from any works by man) whose precious blood was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of sin (John 3:16; Acts 16:31; Romans 10:9; Titus 2:11).
- Eternal Security: We believe that all who have with their total persons come to reliance upon the work of Christ for their salvation will never lose this relationship (Romans 8:9-16; Ephesians 1:13; 2:8-9).
- Angels: We believe that there are holy angels of God created by Him as ministering spirits to glorify Him through praise and worship (Revelation 19:1-2), to minister to believers (Hebrews 1:14), and to carry out His divine plan in various other ways manifested throughout Scripture.
- Devil and Demons: We believe that Satan is a person who is aided by a host of evil spirit beings called demons. Their design is to destroy believers, their homes, and their churches. Every believer is subject to their attack but may be victorious through Jesus Christ (Job 2:4-5; Luke 8:29; 10:17-18; John 10:10a).
- Sanctification: We believe that each believer partaking of eternal life (Christ’s life) is in Christ, and therefore crucified, buried, and risen with Christ. This becomes an experiential reality to each believer as he/she obediently chooses to walk in the Spirit and not after the flesh (Romans 6:4-6; 8:3-11; Galatians 2:20; 13).
Furthermore, all believers are called to godly living both in "word" and "deed" (as examples, role models, and mentors) (II Corinthians 3:2-3; I Timothy 4:12).